Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Bikes On Campus

My bike is indispensable.  Mostly because I didn't know that you should look at how far apart your classes are so I would have to run a 8.2 minute mile to get from Lit to Core on time.  My bike is my other secret love (wow, I have to stop outing my secret loves).

Pretty much the best thing about having a bike is how inconvenient it is for other people.  I can just hear the puny pedestrians' thoughts as they  see me coming.  They are thinking: "Oh no! Get out of the way!", or "I wish I was going that fast", or "that looks like a lot more fun than what I'm doing", or "Damn, she looks hot!".  I laugh inwardly every time one of them steps to the side to let me through.  That's right, I am the Queen of this sidewalk because I am going fast on a machiney thing and you are merely a tiny bi-ped in my way.

Maybe I need to drink less coffee.

1 comment: