Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Hello World

I have been at college for 2 weeks now and every day I encounter things that I have no clue how to handle but that have very simple solutions (ex: how in the world am I supposed to get all of this krap into my dorm room? Answer: shove it under your bed).  So, I have decided to take you all on a little adventure through my college career and maybe save you some headaches when you get here.

I don't know how many of you have read my writing before but... it will be sarcastic, it will be punny, it will be emotionally scarring.  I hope you are all ready.

PS: I don't have an incredible amount of time so, if you think this is cool and will read (some of) what I post, tell me and I will keep posting.  If I get no response, I won't waste my time and you can all figure it out the old-fashioned way.  By falling in holes.  (there's a story there)

No comments:

Post a Comment