Wednesday, November 28, 2012

My Neighbor's Name is Hannah

Hannah is my neighbor
She is sitting in my roommate's chair
She is trying to figure out a time to meet with someone
Her computer is sitting in her lap
Now she is telling me about her live lab
It could end anywhere between 12:40-12:50
She is hoping to arrange her schedule so that she can get to work faster
She likes it when professors are friendly
That way she can email them without writing an essay
I'm not sure if she knows that I am writing a blog post about her
I mean, she can see my computer screen but she isn't really paying attention
Now she is just sitting there
Her outfit is supa cute today
I can't believe she hasn't objected to this yet
If she stays silent for much longer I am just going to publish this
Because I have nothing better to write about
And this is probably more informative than my blog usually is anyway
Too late, now this is published
Sorry, Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment