Thursday, November 15, 2012

Necessities that are Necessary #3

Yeah so I don't really have anything else to tell you to go buy.  Let's face it, if you bought everything I told you to buy, you would need to pick up a second job.  The logical thing would have been for me to just write a post about something else but I thought that this would be more fun.  Also, I had already typed in the title and now I'm too lazy to change it.

The moral of this story is that song birds a better at Monopoly than tomatoes are.  Also, if a train is traveling west and 20 miles per hour, and the track has a friction ratio of .23 and the wind is blowing north at 5 knots, and the land is sloped 3.6%, you should definitely paint the train blue.

You learn something everyday.

2 comments:

  1. I wanna suggest a necessity. I have this little heating pad. It's a circle and it has a fuzzy fabric over the top of it, and it has a pocket for your hands. And it's absolutely fabulous and I think it was around 6 or 7 bucks at Walgreens. :) Because I get cold easily, and IDK if you do but its awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have never heard of those but now I want one!

      Delete