Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Poison

There are some websites that are poisonous to studying as well as all other forms of productivity.  If I was particularly conniving, I would only list helpful websites as I know that you will visit them wanting to know why they are poisonous.  I am not conniving (today), however, and so the following list is to be perused at your own risk.

Contents may shift during shipping.  Not a significant source of calcium.  Parental guidance prohibited. Reading this sentence removes the writer of this post from liability for any tests you fail or homework you don't do because of this list.  For best results, consume immediately.  Do not refrigerate.  Top rack dishwasher safe.  Microwaveable.  College tested and approved.  All rights reserved (and some dibs'ed).  Serving size 1 cup.

And now the list:
- Hulu (duh, you know that)
- Netflix (whoa!  You did not see that coming)
- dog-shaming.com (if you have pets, you win)
- stumble.com (addictions are easily formed)
- Facebook (shocking)
- peakerssurvivalguide.blogspot.com (funny as heck)
- Buzz feed (so ... many ... links!)
- 22 words (there are way more than 22 words)
- Google Art Project (or any other site like it)
- Anything that is a "Chrome Experiment"

I'm sure there are more but I got distracted by tumblr...


2 comments:

  1. Yeah i was gonna say Haley, if you were to forget Tumblr! (ps do you have a Tumblr Blog? Tell me if you do!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nope, I don't have a tumblr blog but it is still distracting over there...

      Delete