Wednesday, October 17, 2012

I'm At A Loss

This whole process of blogging is getting a little boring for me.  It's like bald people who don't have mustaches - there's just something missing.  So I'm going to ask you all to lend a hand.  Comment on what you like (or don't like), Google+ me with the button under the popular posts, help me out with ideas on what to write about, or follow me (not literally because that's creepy and I probably wouldn't notice anyway so it would really just be a waste of your time).  There are several of you who are wonderful and comment regularly, but I want to know what the rest of you think.  Plus it's more entertaining for me if this is more of an interactive process.  Basically, please just help me grow some mustaches because being a chick, it's hard to do that by myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment